Carfentanil – Elephant Tranquilizer Overdose Cause 2 Fatalities

Two individuals in Beaver, Pennsylvania died from drug overdosing on Carfentanil. This is an animal tranquilizer used as a sedative for elephants and other large animals. This opioid was linked to two local street drug dealers.

Also, these are first two deaths associated with Carfentanil, in state of Oregon. Both individuals, who allegedly distributed this animal tranquilizer, have been arrested and charged. This drug is considered one hundred times more lethal than Fentanyl and ten thousand times stronger than Morphine.

Humans are not supposed to intake this animal drug. It resembles cocaine and or heroine. This is a synthetic man made drug.

Symptoms include:

* Shallow or lack of breathing
* Drowsiness
* Disorientation
* Dizziness
* Sedation
* Lack of consciousness
* Nausea & vomiting
* Weak or lack of pulse
* Cold and clammy skin

Leave a Reply