Two individuals in Beaver, Pennsylvania died from drug overdosing on Carfentanil. This is an animal tranquilizer used as a sedative for elephants and other large animals. This opioid was linked to two local street drug dealers.
Also, these are first two deaths associated with Carfentanil, in state of Oregon. Both individuals, who allegedly distributed this animal tranquilizer, have been arrested and charged. This drug is considered one hundred times more lethal than Fentanyl and ten thousand times stronger than Morphine.
Humans are not supposed to intake this animal drug. It resembles cocaine and or heroine. This is a synthetic man made drug.
* Shallow or lack of breathing
* Lack of consciousness
* Nausea & vomiting
* Weak or lack of pulse
* Cold and clammy skin
Roland Foods decided on December twenty seven two thousand sixteen to begin recall of their Manzanilla olives stuffed with anchovies. This claims their is a product quality issue. However, they did not specify exactly what is wrong with this canned food.
They claim that this food could cause a potential health hazard. Their manufacturer in Spain is complying. More details of this food product recall is listed below:
* Roland Manzanilla Olives Stuffed with Anchovies
* Item Number 71402
* Lot Number 95
* Universal Purchase Code 41224714021
* Case Universal Purchase Code 10041224714028
* Twelve Three Oounce Individual Packs
* Manufactured in Spain
* Product Quality Recall
* Production Codes P:1201 and P:1130
* Carton Markings of ITEM 71402 and LOT 95
Roland foods claims that no illnesses have been reported. This recall affects just one lot number ninety five and not any other lots of Roland Manzanilla stuffed olives with anchovies. The Food and Drug Abomination had contacted Roland Foods.
Roland Foods then decided to conduct a joint investigation with their manufacturing partner in Spain. You are advised not to eat any of this food if you purchased one of these items. Also, Roland Foods claims they will exchange any affected cans of Manzanilla olives stuffed with anchovies.
If you have further questions pertaining to this product recall and or you want an exchange, you can browse to Roland Foods website, call them at 1-800-221-4030 extension 222. This consumer hotline is available Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
I wrote a blog recently pertaining to fourteen teens getting sick from possibly laced gummy bears. As a raw food vegan, I am always learning about how products are made. I decided to find out how and what gummy bears are made from.
Basically, gummy bears are made mostly from gelatin you would find in Jello for example. However, this gelatin is then created by boiling animal bones, skin, and tendons. One large ingredient is collagen.
Collagen is a protein found in quite a few animals including us humans. Collagen is what makes your skin elastic. If a product such as gummy bears includes Gelatin than it is NOT vegan.
There are some vegan made candies with substances such as Cellulose also known as Amid, Agar Agar, Biobin, Guar, Xanthan, Carob fruit, etc. These substances allow an elastic texture similar to Gelatin. If a product lists Gelatin as an ingredient, then that product is NOT vegan.
Manufacturers use strong acid or strong base to break down ground up bones, hooves, connective tissues, skin, tendons, etc. A popular short video titled Gelatin The Real Story has received millions of views on the Internet. This is a quick primer of how Gummy Bears and other candies with Gelatin are made. Finally, Gummy Bears include corn syrup, sugar, water, food coloring, and citric acid and fruit juice flavorings.